How to overcome obstacles as a student will shapen you to become who you are destined to be and also mould you to the glory of God.
Did you fail during your last examination?
Well, as a matter of fact there is a point in your life when you have to fail in order to become successful, because to fail is the;
Nobody wants to become a failure but I can guarantee you that when you fail, you are bound to learn, to make corrections, study harder for the upcoming examination, attend classes and follow up with the curriculum, you will surely make a difference thereafter.
To fail is to reshape you and not to break you. Do not fail and remain there, step up your game. Okay?
Are you having financial constraints?
Believe me, many of the students in your school are also experiencing the same thing but have you ever sat down to brainstorm a solution and know what the cause is?
Many students have financial difficulties because they lack the wisdom and ability to save money, no matter how much or little you earn from your petty jobs, or get from any reasonable means, saving the money bit by bit will help you afford those things you need to get.
You may say the money as too little for now but when you pile it, you will realize you have so much already, learn to save no matter what. Don’t save because you want to eat, save money because you need to buy certain things to enhance your academics and will help you achieve your goals.
Save money because you want to buy books, shoes, uniforms or other things needed for your education.
“Don’t be a super spender but rather an addicted saver”
(It pays to be an AS than to be a SS)
* Inferiority complex – Many students feel sorry for themselves because they wish they could be like others, probably because those ones seems to be smarter, clever and intelligent than they do, then inferiority complex sets in and they feel inferior to them.
Did you believe that you have what it takes to be better than others? Trust me, no one has the right to be better than you until you give them the right and admits that they are better.
1. Believe in yourself that you are better than others; until you see yourself above others, you will remain under them. But careful not to overdo it, else, pride sets in and that might hunt you down.
2. Believe in yourself that you can do and achieve all things with God by your side; But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him -James 1 vs 5. I will bless the LORD who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night.
I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. – psalm 16 vs 7-8. When you have God on your side, your success is certain.
3. Think positively; you may be intelligent, awesome scholar and outstanding student but if you keep on looking down on yourself, not sure about your future and say negative things always, you may not be able to go farther, you may not be able to break boundaries and you may not be able to fulfill destiny. Stay positive always!
4. See changes around you and also be the change you desire; improve yourself by stepping up your mindset and also carry people along by helping them up as well.
5. Associate with people who will impact your life with positive things; birds of a feather flock together, they say. If you don’t hang out with people who are better than you, people who push you to succeed, people who encourage you to achieve greatness, people who bring out the best in you, Dear friend you may not leave the zone that keeps you restricted.